- Afghanistan register with Afghan Government license No: 29845 and registration: 85281 since 2007 HISTORYSNLD has been engaged in the business of trading of Plastic Polymers - LLDPE, LDPE, HDPE, PP& Specialty Polymers - PVC Resin & EVA for more than two decades. The group has diversified into trading of Specialty Polymers since 2005. Having established firmly in the trading activity in the domestic market, there has been paradigm shift in the group vision since last 10 years to diversify into international markets. This has resulted the group foray into manufacturing and export of plastic finished products particularly plastic bags. The key markets identified in the initial stages were UK & rest of Europe. Having successfully established ourselves in these markets, the potential market now targeted Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Mr.MohammadShoaib" Mulakhil "Chairman & Managing Director He is a science graduate with over 2 decades experience in plastic trading and manufacturing. He operates from Peshawar Pakistan and Kabul Afghanistan. He is primarily responsible for marketing and business development in both domestic as well as international markets. He is also involved in all strategic decision making process of the entire business affairs of the group.
- Mr. MozamilMulakhliDeputy Director Mozamilis a first generation entrepreneur and Chemical Engineer. He spearheads the key managerial functions of procurement of plastic raw material both inland and overseas and finance. At present, he also oversees the important managerial functions of strategic business development and planning and overall control and management.
The Production Lines include:
- Production using most proven technologies like Twin Screw Extruders and Continuous Mixer (LCM) technology, procured from the most renowned suppliers.
- High speed mixers for uniform pre-mixing of the raw material
- High accuracy computerized feeding systems to ensure high consistency on formulation
- Compartmented machines and Advanced dust collection system to ensure cleanliness and avoid contamination
- Automatic weighing and bagging systems to avoid human errors and to facilitate faster packaging.
- Computerized inventory management system for better management of raw materials and finished goods inventory
- Separate facility for manufacturing Black Masterbatches to avoid any cross contamination.
- High speed underwater pelletizers as well as Strand pelletisers – to supply as per customer requirement and be able best utilise production capability
- As a continuous process to improve our capacity and quality, new machines and technology are being added on a regular basis.
- The efforts made by Salahudin Nasrat LTD have been well recognised by the industry and the government alike:
- The First and the Only Master Batch Company so far to be recognised by the Government of India with the status of Trading House for its contribution to exports.
- Awarded Top Exporter of Master Batches from India as the highest recognition for Exports for the year 2011-12 and 2012-13 by the PLEX COUNCIL (Plastic Export Promotion Council, Government Of India).
Gold Trophy for HIGHEST CAGR during 2008-2011 in Exports of Masterbatches by PLASTINDIA Foundation.
- The company is ISO 9001:2008 certified by Joint Accredition System of Australia & New Zealand (JAS-ANZ) for adhering to stringent quality standards.